Return Policy :
Service centre list :
Twance products are covered by a manufacturer warranty.Please check below for warranty coverage details
In case you face any issues with your twance product, please contact us and we will be delighted to help you.
Twance warranty is not applicable in any below case :
1. Warranty will automatically be cancelled or altered if the serial number, identification label or safety label have been removed from the product.
2. In case of any damage to the product, customer abuse, repair by unauthorised persons, misuse detected, product attacked or damaged by house pests, pets, rodents, accidental or incidental damage, device subjected to extreme temperatures, atmospheric conditions, water logging in the product, non-specified charger usage, any kind of breaking or cutting of wires, improper or reckless use, defects developed by due to causes beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage or acts of God/nature.
3. Overcharging, use of batteries, power supplies or any other sources of power not recommended by the manufacturer.
4. Any physical defect not furnished or approved by twance.
5. Deterioration or peeling of the colour of the product due to normal wear & tear or usage.
6. Malicious destruction
7. Product is not operated according to instructions given in the manual. The twance customer service team shall reserve the right to final decision for all potential warranty claims for service and replacement or same colour preference
(depending upon stock availability). twance warranty guidelines:
1. Proof of purchase is required to be presented for availing warranty services.
2. twance reserves the right to refuse ‘free of charge’ warranty claim if the information shared is incomplete/ illegible for the claim / fault in the Customer details.
3. This warranty is non-transferrable. This warranty shall be the purchaser’s sole remedy and neither twance nor its service centres shall be liable for incidental or consequential damage of this product.
4. Repair or replacement under the terms of warranty does not provide the right to extension or renewal of the warranty period.
5. Warranty repairs must be carried out by twance authorised service centres only. Warranty cover will be void, if and when unauthorised service has been attempted by the user or any unauthorised service centre.
6. twance may use rebuilt, reconditioned or refurbished parts and/or components when repairing or replacing a defective product.
7. In case of delivery destination being unavailable, shipping charges must be handled by the buyer.
8. twance may use your contact information to inform you about new and better products and deals in the future.
9. Within/after the warranty claim requests raised by the customers; Brand has the rights to contact the customers regarding any communication about their warranty claims.
10. In case of product replacement within the warranty period, if the product is out of stock, an upgraded model of the equivalent price will be offered. The customer will not be eligible for a gift card or refund and warranty will continue as per previous product purchase date.
11. twance shall not cover any liability or claim pertaining to any kind skin allergy due to usage of twance products nor will be able to provide any repairs or replacement for such issues