Warranty & Services
Twance products are covered by a repair & service warranty. Please check below for
warranty coverage details
1. Main Device – 6 months
2. Accessories – 6 Months
In case you face any issues with your twance product, please contact us and we will be delighted to help you.
The twance customer service team shall reserve the right to final decision for all potential warranty claims for service and replacement.
Twance warranty guidelines:
1. Proof of purchase is required to be presented for availing warranty services.
2. twance reserves the right to refuse ‘free of charge’ warranty claim if the information shared is incomplete/ illegible for the claim / fault in the Customer details.
3. This warranty is non-transferrable. This warranty shall be the purchaser’s sole remedy and neither twance nor its service centres shall be liable for incidental or consequential damage of this product.
4. Repair under the terms of warranty does not provide the right to extension or renewal of the warranty period.
5. Warranty repairs must be carried out by twance authorised service centres only. Warranty cover will be void, if and when unauthorised service has been attempted by the user or any unauthorised service centre
Twance warranty is not applicable in any below case:-
1. Warranty will automatically be cancelled or altered if the serial number, identification label or safety label have been removed from the product.
2. In case of any damage to the product, customer abuse, repair by unauthorised persons, misuse detected, product attacked or damaged by house pests, pets, rodents, accidental or incidental damage, device subjected to extreme temperatures, atmospheric conditions, water logging in the product, non-specified charger usage, any kind of
breaking or cutting of wires, improper or reckless use, defects developed by due to causes beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage or acts of God/nature.
3. Overcharging, use of batteries, power supplies or any other sources of power not recommended by the manufacturer.
4. Any physical defect not furnished or approved by twance.
5. Deterioration or peeling of the colour of the product due to normal wear & tear or usage.
6. Malicious destruction
7. Product is not operated according to instructions given in the manual.